Restaurant insurance and hospitality insurance from IMA
IMA provides risk management and insurance coverages tailored to several public and private national and franchised concepts across the United States, handling complex risks with proven knowledge, service and leadership. Our expertise ranges from proprietary coverage programs to captives and special risk alternatives.
IMA’s dedicated restaurant team manages risks for over 5000 units in more than 25 concepts encompassing quick service, casual and fine dining. Our restaurant practice is knowledgeable, flexible, and responsive, using the collective resources of our team to mitigate risks and help ensure a safe and profitable work environment.
Loss control for the restaurant industry
Our loss control process allows us to identify the risks facing your organization; both big and small. We then are able to act as your risk management department to prioritize objectives and create custom service plans that help restaurant owners and management teams achieve their risk management goals.
Resources available to assist clients include, but are not limited to:
- Customization of corporate loss prevention program to standardize procedures across multiple locations, allowing for better control and consistency
- On-line and written training materials in Spanish and English
- Customizable In-House and Train-the-Trainer sessions
- Accountability programs and safety committee support
- Food & Beverage specific resources and training
- Safety & Security audits, as well as support to implement changes
- OSHA, NFPA and regulatory compliance assistance
- Accident Investigation training
- Return-to-Work, Cost Containment & Grant Application assistance
- Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery Planning