Technology Insurance Services from IMA
Leading technology corporations rely on IMA so they can focus on what’s important – changing the world through innovation.
Our expertise, global affiliations, industry endorsements, and unique methodology drive results every day. Don’t leave your company at risk.
We provide original, creative solutions for our clients’ risk management needs, which include coverage audits, customized proposals, exceeding customer expectations, and developing exclusive products and programs for various segments within the technology and life sciences industries. What does this mean for our clients? The answer is access to proprietary insurance products, best practices, special coverage enhancements, and benchmarking statistics along with extensive visibility and clout with leading technology underwriters.
IMA’s Technology Practice focuses on the following industries:
- Electronics (boards, components, peripherals, manufacturers, etc.)
- Information Technologies (consultants, data processors, software, etc.)
- Telecommunications (cable, wired, wireless, manufacturers, etc.)
- Life Sciences (biotechnology and medical technology)
- Internet (ISPs, OSPs, ASPs, developers, etc.)
IMA drives value by:
- Leveraging our industry knowledge
- Strong insurance carrier relationships on a local, national and global level
- Ongoing consultation, not just product placements
- Extensive insurance policy language review
TechAssure is a not‐for‐profit consortium of leading privately held insurance brokers that service more than 3,000 technology and life sciences companies worldwide and place billions of dollars in property and casualty insurance premiums. TechAssure is financially backed by some of the best‐known insurance carriers specializing in the technology and life sciences industry. Mark continues to be involved on the TechAssure executive committee.
The National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) selected TechAssure as the endorsed broker network for the property and liability needs of members and their portfolio companies. This endorsement has led to the creation of VentureInsure℠, a suite of comprehensive insurance coverages and risk management services designed to protect venture capitalists and their portfolio companies. As part of the VentureInsure℠ service, TechAssure brokers work with NVCA member firms and their portfolio companies on an individual or portfolio basis, from start‐up through maturity, to ensure protection from the myriad of risks facing emerging growth companies and their directors.