Construction Insurance Broker for Builders, Contractors
The complex risk management challenges facing the construction industry require specialization. IMA brings a unique perspective with our hands-on construction insurance experience and expertise. We believe it is important to first understand your business and then determine the appropriate way to manage your risk.
IMA’s technical professionals identify, develop and deliver customized risk control strategies. Our service approach includes:
- Strategic thinking to advance safety and loss prevention
- Client-specific service plans
- Customized safety training
IMA strives to provide the best insurance advice available to builders and contractors in the construction industry. In addition to services offered by traditional brokers, IMA provides:
- Pre-Underwriting – IMA pre-underwrites your account to identify issues and proactively develop answers to potential underwriter questions. IMA prepares a professional submission for underwriters.
- Audits – The program audit determines gaps in coverage and makes recommendations on risk transfer mechanisms to protect your critical assets. We bring you alternative choices and detailed explanations to facilitate your coverage decision.
- Coverage analysis – To assist with coverage selection and enhance your understanding of coverage complexities, IMA compares coverage options and outlines salient differences in policy language.
- Benchmarking – claim trending tools and a program modeling process assist in determining limits.
IMA is well-recognized in the industry. Our commitment to the construction industry continues as we constantly seek alternative solutions to insurance and surety challenges.
Simply the Best
"We have a bigger and better bonding program than we have ever had in history, our insurance program is better looked after than before, and the service that we get from IMA is simply the best. I cannot tell you how proud I am of the program."
- Owner, Excavation/Utility Contractor