Aviation Insurance Brokers
The catastrophic exposure and risk management challenges inherent to the aviation industry are unique and complex. The IMA Aviation Team specializes in insurance and risk management for general aviation. Our goal is to reduce your operational exposure, enhancing your profitability.
IMA provides services tailored to your needs, including:
Risk Identification and Analysis
- Pre-underwriting of your account to identify issues and potential losses and proactively develop answers for potential underwriters.
- Auditing of your existing program to determine gaps in coverage and make recommendations.
- Contractual Analysis within the scope of insurance, indemnification and risk management
- Review of Certificates of Insurance issued to you
IMA will evaluate insurance quotations to provide aviation insurance coverage analysis and comparisons to assist with insurer and coverage selection. We will make recommendations regarding risk financing techniques. We will provide risk control suggestions - for example, aircraft operators should:
- Develop a flight department operations manual
- Maintain pilot recurrent training
- Develop a security plan
- Develop an accident response plan
Implementation and Review
Aviation insurance coverage will be placed, and IMA will review policies and certificates of insurance for accuracy.
Aviation insurance claims affect your operations and can involve loss of property, loss of income and third-party liability. IMA employs professional claim specialists to be your advocate with insurance companies. We assist with aviation claims to:
- Walk you through the claims process
- Facilitate communication with insurance adjusters
- Intervene to assist with timely claim resolution
For clients with more than the occasional claim activity, IMA can provide loss run assessments to help control premium costs. In-depth reviews are available to help mitigate complex claims.
“Our company has enjoyed a long and productive business relationship with IMA. We consider this firm to be a professional organization with knowledgeable aviation insurance personnel with whom we trade with confidence.”
Thomas S. Hubbert, CPCU, CAIP
Senior Vice President, Southwest Regional Manager
Global Aerospace, Inc.