IMA's Employee Benefit Management Services | Human Capital Management
At IMA Benefits, the placement of insurance is just one of an array of services offered to help our clients succeed given the changing face of workforce asset management.
The employee benefits marketplace is experiencing seismic changes on a scale never seen before. As employers, you know that the reality of Health Care Reform, coupled with the unsustainable cost impact of offering health insurance to your employees, has forced businesses to demand innovative options, strong technical advice and visionary thinking to survive the transitions ahead. Business leaders can look to IMA to guide you through the myriad of issues related to Health Care Reform and to counsel you on strategies for ensuring the health of your people and the success of your business.
- Control over medical insurance programs
- Accountability for the dollars spent
- Innovation and choices on program design
- A strategy for integrating insurance and health risk management into business
- Data analytics and benchmarking to pinpoint targeted areas
- Alignment of effort around Total Cost of Risk across medical, disability and workers’ compensation insurance
- Measurable approaches toward human capital management
- Communication tools to help the workforce understand the impact of Health Care Reform
- Successful and streamlined means of compliance with Health Care Reform
IMA is ideally positioned to lead the transformation of how employee benefits are delivered due to our strong market presence, penetration in the middle market, and tenured practices in Health Risk Management, Employee Benefits and Risk Retention programs.
IMA Benefits is aligned to fully integrate health risk management with employee benefits to help employers manage data, identify risks, impact their cost drivers and bend the trend of double-digit health care plan cost increases.